FHA financing is easy as 1, 2, 3.
Now is the time to buy with FHA financing. FHA mortgages were created to provide mortgages for more purchasers to spur on homeownership. It is a simple and easy method for buying your home. Conventional mortgages have become more difficult to obtain and are usually more costly than FHA financing. I have been using FHA financing for over 30 years with many different buyers, but especially with first-time buyer clients.
- 3.5% Down Payment and Closing Costs
- 100% financing is available if your community or employer has a buyer program
- Gifts for the down payment are allowed
- Sellers can contribute up to 6% of the sales price towards closing costs or to buy down the interest rate. So, if you want to save some of your cash, ask the seller to contribute
- Easier qualifying guidelines
- You can buy 2 years after bankruptcy
- You can buy 3 years after foreclosure
- Self employed buyers can qualify
Don't wait, jump in and buy your home. FHA interest rates are 5-5.5%, prices are low and if you are a first-time buyer or haven't owned a home in the last 3 years, you are eligible for the $8000 tax credit that was just passed in the Economic Stimulus Package.